Friday, September 7, 2007

back from England

I got back yesterday and went straight to pick Louise up from Daycare. Only trouble was I then realised I did not have the car seat. I had to drive home then turn round and go back to pick her up - Duh!
Then Gordon and I went of f to the COlts game while Liz came round to look after Louise. I think she was excited to see me and just as excited that she was getting an evening with Liz (Huh!)
Here are a couple of pictures of Louise. I missed her so much and as soon as I got back, I felt it even more. She is growing up every day and looking more like a little girl. Even a couple of days away seem to miss giant steps for her.

Enjoy the photos!...

First at the park ast weekend on Louise's favorite thing - the tyre swing and in the play house
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These were tonight, she looked gorgeous in her mini dress (we thought she was a bit "Petula Clark-ish"!). I have no idea how to get a decent photo now she has learned to pull faces!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: