I am off to England for a few days on a course. In theory it should be relaxing as the location is a country house hotel with a spa. However, I have not even left the US and I already want to go home!
We had a good weekend, went swimming twice, bike riding, couple of visits to the park... Two nights running, Louise was asleep before we got home and just changed into her pyjamas and back to sleep.
The highlight of the week was the gymnastics class. We took a trial session then signed up immediately. Louise loved it and was a natural. So our Saturday mornings are now set - mum enjoyed it too. We have to do one set of classes as a 'parent-tot' class where one of us has to accompany her. Then she will move to a class on her own. Next she will need a leotard!
No pictures as I had to be with her but watch this space...
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment