I need to add photos from the Little visit. We had a great time and we all enjoyed having our visitors here. I got a game of golf and got the bug (already played 18 holes since they left!).
What else? Gordon got back tonight from the UK. Hopefully he will be home for a while but I am not banking on it. Watch this space for details of his next trip!
Only 3 weeks until we are in England. We leave here on August 27th. The wedding is on the 29th and we make our way to Cornwall the next day, via Derby to stay with Sam and Stef. We will get to Cornwall on the 31st and stay until Friday 5th. Back home on the 6th......
This weekend the State Fair has started so we will pay a visit I am sure. Nothing much else planned!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment