Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pirate day

yesterday made me convinved that teachers do not realise that we drop our kids off at daycare because we work.

I turned up yesterday to find out there was a pirate coming to school today and the kids could dress up as pirates. So here I am on a cold, snowy Tuesday night trying to work out how to fashiona pirate costume. Of course the kids all know about this so expect parents to perform miracles to get it done.

I found a bandana from a Dora dress up kit (thanks to the Littles) and Gordon went begging the neighborhood to get a hook and an eyepatch. Success, she loves to dress up and this was such fun.

In the pirate show, Louise got to lock the treasure chest. A real actress!!

I snapped a quick picture before we headed out to school!

Photobucket

No comments: