Saturday, June 13, 2009

update

I needed to get some photos last week so that I could update on what we have been up to.

SO, first we went to the 54th and Monon art fair, Great fun, Louise got her face painted (surprise surprise!
Photobucket

Photobucket

she LOVED this tutu

Photobucket

Later we went to Lowes and had a little accident. She should not have been standing in the cart but she was and she fell over the side (it was only a low cart so not as bad as it sounds!). We learned a lesson here!

Photobucket

Sunday morning was cookie making time.
I have a picture only because I was astounded at the ability Louise had to write her name with the icing - pretty good?

Photobucket

Any of us who try to write with icing will know how difficult this is and also remember this is a small cookie!

No comments: