I would say uneventful but you know what happened so we don't need to repeat it here!
Tonight we are off to the Pickards for the evening and to welcome in the New Year. The girls all hope to stay up until Midnight. No idea if they will make it but they can try! Not sure Gordon or I will make it either!!!
The highlight of the holiday has been the ice skating. Louise got an early Christmas present - a pair of skates. So we have used them three times and she is now getting pretty good. She will most definitely be better than me very soon.
So a couple of pictures to end the year. More to come next year, I promise!
Ice Skating
THe boy in the red jacket is Eli who lives on our street. We just happened to meet up with them and Louise and Eli enjoyed skating together








Christmas Eve
Making cookies for Santa

The cookies themselves

, putting out cookies for Santa!
No comments:
Post a Comment