Tuesday, March 16, 2010

what's been going on?

Well, obviously the birthday. Post with photos is coming.
You saw the video of Louise's latest skating. She is getting quite good, don't you think. Can't wait to show off in real life when people visit!!

Yesterday was Louise's 5 year old check up. The check up went well, she is very healthy. BUT, this check-up came with 4 shots !!! I think they were MMR, Polio, Varicella and Dtap. She was so brave up until it happened. She knew she would get shots and was OK but the nurse came in with the 4 needles and she freaked out!! I had to physically hold her on the seat. She was crying, I was tearing up. It was over very quickly and I then took her to Target for a treat....at least we are done till she is in her teens!

Then today, we got the date for our Swearing in ceremony. On April 8th at 9am, we will go to the Courthouse in Downtown Indianapolis and become US citizens!!!!

That's it for now!!!

No comments: